Lyndsay Perez Photography

Lyndsay Perez Photography

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Starting out....

So here we go, my attempt at photography professionally. I know that I don't know all the features of how my camera works, but I love taking photos. It all started when we were taking photos of our daughter Sidney, with a pocket digital camera. Totally fine, but with children you can't say, now smile and hold that pose. You have to snap really fast and be prepared to get a lot of not so great shots. So with that said, my husband decided we needed to invest in a faster camera.

It has been over a year now and lots of photos later, I'm finally ready to give it a try as more than a hobby. I have had great success with my first few shoots and very pleasantly surprised with my work. I remember from my first one last Nov. after I got home to look at the proofs I said, "wow, they actually look professional! I can't believe I took these!!!!" I am really excited to take newborns, children, couples, families, and maybe give pets (a.k.a. furry kids) a try.

We shall see what this brings, but I'm hoping for positive results. I hope to have photos posted very soon! Thanks for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment